Why You’ll Love Working at Dovly:
- Big Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
- Growth: If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, fasten your seat belt! You’re in the right place.
- Unique Culture: We live our core values. We believe in WE before ME, growing together, taking ownership, spreading joy, and dreaming BIG.
- Perks: While helping millions of Americans, you’ll have access to competitive salary and benefits, equity, unlimited PTO, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team.
Who You Are:
You’re a problem-solver, who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done. Most importantly, you are an individual who wonders "What if?" and are passionate about seeking out the solution.
You will play a meaningful role in how we “bring data to everything” with your expertise and passion to help address the data and analytical needs of Dovly. Your knowledge of data, along with deep business context, and willingness to take action will ensure our organization is well-informed and able to make decisions backed by data.
You are able to partner effectively with the entire Dovly team to measure their deliverables and provide actionable recommendations backed by data. As a key member of a growing startup team, you possess exceptional communication and project management skills, and you can balance long-term strategic goals with day-to-day execution. With authenticity and a sense of humor, you fit right in with the people who are Dovly.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, implement, and evaluate experiments to test hypotheses hypothesis related to: marketing spend efficiency, CAC, user lifetime value, user engagement & retention, and return on investment
- Standardize data and reporting across the company and develop and monitor performance indicators and causes of unexpected variances
- Use data to drive data driven decision making across the organization making recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve the business
- Review monthly financial statements and trend analyses to ensure that all results are proper and prepared in accordance with GAAP guidelines
- Synthesize data from multiple sources and develop assumptions where needed to drive business insights
- Partner with management and cross-functional teams to provide insights into the business, monitor business performance and enable sales management to make informed decisions based on data and analysis.
- Work with the product team to uncover deeper product insights about our customers and establish benchmarks, inputs, and critical metrics for new initiatives
- Be rigorous about monitoring metric performance and don’t hesitate to point out new trends or flag potential issues
- Help foster a continuous test & learn culture through hypothesis testing and validation
- Connect the dots across various data sources to tell a story through data visualization and insights
- Keep a pulse on relevant market trends, research, and user behaviors
Your (Ideal) Credentials:
- 3+ years of experience with data analytics and insights
- This role is for doers; be able to get into the details and get the job done while at the same time being able to see the forest for the trees
- Strong analytical skills; Proficient in using excel, Power BI, SQL, and other data analytics tools
- Ability to leverage data to tell a story for both technical and non-technical stakeholders and make recommendations with imperfect data
- Exceptional communication, and presentation skills and demonstrated track record of applying creative thinking and analysis to solve business needs
- Ability to work independently with limited general supervision and to effectively prioritize between competing demands
- Agility and flexibility to pivot and shift to address ad hoc requests or changing priorities
- Capable of communicating complex information in an easy-to-understand format. Able to interact comfortably with the cross functional leadership
- Proven track record of data interpretation and visualization
- Strong understanding of A/B testing (design and analysis)
- Ambition to own the analytics function companywide
- Ability to think creatively; Builder who is ambitious
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience operating in cloud and SaaS environment
Don’t quite meet all the above requirements? Apply anyway! We love talking to exceptional candidates. If the current role isn’t a fit, we’ll keep your information on file for the future.